Saying Goodbye to Packard Drive #ForgProj // Links and Sources
Photography by LIFECREATED
* All products featured are independently selected by Kristen Forgione. However, when you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Note: any pieces not listed do not have sources we are able to share. All items subject to availability *
Our listing photos from the sale of our family home of the last six years are just too good not to share... In addition to our YouTube episodes on the full gut renovation we did way back when, I'm also sharing some of the furniture sources and links, and some of the questions I've been asked most!
Saying goodbye to Packard Drive will likely be filled with some tears but knowing this home has been an inspiration to so many of you will always stay with me! Thank you for loving this "builder basic" little bungalow as much as I do!
Q: What is your all over flooring?
A: It is a spec that was sadly discontinued years ago so I don't have a link to share with you but it is engineered hardwood plank in a light gray stain.
Q: What color are your white walls?
A: Sherwin-Williams Snowbound in Eggshell
Q: Where is your canopy bed from?
A: I hate to keep the bad news coming but it was literally a once in a lifetime find and was discontinued shortly after...
Q: What color is the exterior of your home painted?
A: Body: Sherwin-Williams Wool Skein // Front Door + Garage: Sherwin-Williams Balanced Beige // Trim: Sherwin-Williams Cocoon // Gray Brick accents at Front Entry: MSI Capella in Taupe
Q: What color is the black french doors, your island and your black shiplap?
A: Benjamin Moore Black Beauty
Q: What are the white flowering bushes/vines in your backyard? A: White Lady Banks Rose, they are evergreen and bloom for about a month in March/April. Once trained, super easy to take care of; not a big bee or wasp attraction either, and very few prickers!
Q: Where did you get your frames?
A: Dining Room and Hallway: IKEA // Wellness Room: 36"x36" framed prints from Frame It Easy.
- Sectional in Living Room
- Rug in Living Room
- C-Side Table in Living Room
- Swinging Chair in Living Room - Alternative
- Side Table in Living Room
- Counter Stools in Kitchen
- Dining Table in Kitchen
- Bench in Wellness Room
- Desk in Primary Bedroom
- Nightstands in Primary Bedroom
- Rug in Primary Bedroom
- Console Table in Guest Bedroom
- Nightstands in Guest Bedroom
- Floating Shelves in Guest Bath
- Outdoor Sling Chairs
- Indoor Daybed Placed Outside
- All shareable hardscape sources are linked HERE
- Pantry details and sources are linked HERE
XO, Kristen Forgione