RETAIL MANAGER - NORTH SCOTTSDALE/PHOENIX
We’re looking a Retail Managers for our brand new North Scottsdale/Phoenix location (opening March 2023) for a full-time position!
WE ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE TO APPLY! AND WHEN WE SAY ALL, WE MEAN ALL!
The Must Haves:
- 2+ years of relevant retail sales experience and 1+ year of retail leadership/management experience is a must.
- Weekend availability
- Must be passionate about the Organic Desert Living aesthetic that THELIFESTYLEDCO is known for!
Job description, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for store operations and all facets of the North Scottsdale/Phoenix location.
- Leads by managing through change and adversity.
- Holds self and staff accountable for achievement of goals and metrics.
- Holds self and staff accountable to our company standards and values and coaches to the behaviors associated with them.
- Assesses the effectiveness of staff by providing the appropriate level of performance feedback.
- Assists in selecting future employees as needed, with upper management.
- Creates optimal staff schedules based on factors including customer traffic, budget, and employee availability.
- Ensures retail indicators and sales goals are achieved.
- Establishes a collaborative selling culture in the store.
- Demonstrates selling skills through explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, building the business by providing the ultimate consumer experience.
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels, internal, and external.
- Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Must be able to articulately convey the brand language.
- Ensures all operational standards are maintained.
- Maintains store opening and closing procedures.
- Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
- Merchandises displays to visual guidelines per our brand.
- Plans, coordinates, and sets-up for special events and promotions.
- Maintains daily communications throughout the team.
- Oversees the daily operation of the stores and ensures that objectives are met - within company mission, and procedures/guidelines.
- Makes recommendations in staffing decisions including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
- Creates a productive work environment through consistent coaching and training of all associates.
- Ensures that all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Evaluates daily operations on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations/initiates action to enhance productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- 401K program eligibility after 1 year of full-time employment.
- Employee Discount
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) access available to full-time employees.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave Program after 1 year of employment.
- 10 days paid vacation + 3 sick days paid annually.
- Waiting period may apply
This is a salaried position starting at $45K. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resumé, cover letter and IG handle to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you want to work for THELIFESTYLEDCO! Please include the position that you are applying for in the subject line.