Social media specialist
Calling all Social Media gurus! THELIFESTYLEDCO is looking for a Social Media Specialist to work alongside the LCO Marketing Team! The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in interior design, live and breathe Instagram, be highly visual and organized, and provide creative ideas to maintain and grow our brand.
They will also be responsible for the creation of engaging, meaningful content that will both entertain and inform our current customers while helping us steadily acquire new content. The ideal Social Media Specialist will be creative, ambitious, detail oriented, forward-thinking, organized, comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to meet tight deadlines.
As a member of the LCO team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of THELIFESTYLEDCO. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
This is a full-time, paid position, and candidates must be available to work from our office in Phoenix, AZ.
Interested? Please send your resumé, cover letter and IG handle to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reach out if we think it’s a match! ONLY SUBMISSIONS WITH COVER LETTERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
WE ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE TO APPLY! AND WHEN WE SAY ALL, WE MEAN ALL!
The Must Haves:
- Must be available to work full time from our office in Phoenix, AZ
- Work independently, reliable transportation, laptop computer and cell phone (Apple products preferred)
Job description, including but not limited to:
Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities, all employees are expected to be ''hands on'' and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
- Ongoing management of all online platforms including Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Monitor and engage on social platforms daily to build meaningful connections and encourage community members
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Review marketing analytics, produce reports and identify opportunities for growth in all aspects of the business
- Assist with graphic design, newsletters, social campaigns and collaborations
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Create campaigns/strategy for email marketing
- Create, execute + manage giveaways/contests as needed
- Create, coordinate and manage regular photoshoots for product imagery and editorial content
- Assist with crisis management
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Team player in all areas, fill in as needed for client sourcing, installs, returns, events, visual merchandising, etc
Education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, social media KPIs
- Experience with photography and photo editing preferred
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling tools, and on top of best practices and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking, critical thinking, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Ability to take direction and have a sense of urgency in the completion of tasks
- Team player in all areas, thick skin and a willingness to learn - it’s nothing personal, just business baby!
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and a self-motivated worker
- Reliable transportation, laptop computer and cell phone (Apple products preferred)
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) Matching
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Compensation based on experience. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resumé, cover letter and IG handle to email@example.com, and tell us why you want to work for THELIFESTYLEDCO!
NO DMS. ONLY SUBMISSIONS WITH COVER LETTERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.