Warehouse Inventory Associate
We are looking for a Warehouse Inventory Associate to participate in our warehouse operations that includes merchandise and fulfillment for our two retail locations, online store and Interior Design business. The Warehouse Inventory Associate is direct support for the Inventory Manager and team in handling all retail inventory items delivered to the warehouse. Our focus is home design, decor, and fashion, so a passion for that is a bonus!
If you are interested in applying, please include a cover letter with your submission!
WE ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE TO APPLY! AND WHEN WE SAY ALL, WE MEAN ALL!
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Review incoming shipments for all retail inventory items.
- Work closely with receiving manager and retail merchandising/buying team.
- Documenting of received items on our internal software.
- Inspect received products to make sure they meet quality standards.
- After inspection, all inventory needs to be properly tagged with our internal pricing stickers.
- Properly transfer all retail inventory to the warehouse and retail stores.
- Supervise the proper storage of all retail inventory.
- Maintaining the safety and security of employees and delivery vendors.
- Maintain constant communication with warehouse teams.
- Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be ''hands-on'' and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
- Able to lift 50 lbs, reliable transportation, work independently.
The Must Haves:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and stay focused with the task at hand.
- Sense of urgency in the completion of tasks.
- Excellent customer service.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and follow-through.
- Must be proficient in Shopify and Google Drive.
- Inventory Control: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Retail Inventory: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) Matching
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) access available to full time Employees
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This is an entry level, hourly position at $17/hr. If this sounds like your dream job, please send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com, and tell us why you want to work for THELIFESTYLEDCO!