How We Styled Our 2023 Christmas Tree
Photoshoot space: #GoBigOrGoHomeProj
Photography by Madi Robison
* All products featured are independently selected by our team. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Note: any pieces not listed do not have sources we are able to share. All items subject to availability *
We're so proud to introduce to you The Classics, Holidays by THELIFESTYLEDCO! This year, we were inspired by all of the traditional and classic elements we know and love about the holiday season. With a collection of new favorites to style your tree, these pieces can be mixed and matched for endless styling options to make your tree a holiday classic! Keep reading for a detailed list of what tree trimmings we used so you can decorate your tree just like us! Shop the collection either in our stores, or online at www.thelifestyledco.com!
We have a video walkthrough of our 5-step guide to create your own Christmas tree on our YouTube Channel, and you can use the same steps for new or old tree trimmings!
We used a faux, 10 foot Pre-Lit Pine tree.
Ornaments and Tree Trimmings
- Be Jolly Ornament - Garnet - 2 Styles - $16
- Be Jolly Ornament - Crimson - 2 Styles - $16
- Born To Shine Tinsel Tassel Ornament - $14
- Twinkle Tinsel Tassel Ornament - $6
- December Glass Ornament - $16
- City Satin Ball Ornaments - Silver - Box of 4 - $24
- Spirits Bright Ornament - White - 2 Sizes - From $12
- Spirits Bright Ornament - Black - $12
- Wrapped Up Bow - Garnet - Set of 3 - $8
- Noelle Drop Ornament - $9
- Celebration Starburst - Gold - 3 Sizes - From $4
- Glitter Dreams Ornament - 2 Sizes - From $10
- Magic Oversized Ornament Ball - 2 Sizes - From $102 (place next to your tree for added styling and intrigue!)
This year we used garland to adorn the staircase railing and finish off the space in an organic and luxe way.
- Denver Pine Garland - 6' - $36
If you want your presents to have a similar look, here are the supplies we used to create this year's color scheme!