We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Interior Designer to join our charismatic team of talented, driven individuals. THELIFESTYLEDCO™ is expanding rapidly and we are looking for an addition who can bring a balanced and positive skill set to our close knit team. Our designers are self-directed individuals, extremely detail oriented, have killer project management skills and a design eye to compliment! The right candidate is experienced and passionate about interior design, new builds, building materials and the technical requirements to make all of it happen and hit the ground running!
This is a collaborative team environment under the creative direction of Founder and Principal Designer, Kristen Forgione. Our Designers manage all aspects of our projects from initial consultations to executing flawless installs. We deliver our signature Organic Desert Living™ aesthetic in each of our designs and projects, making them recognizable. Our new team member must strive to further our impact within the design industry both in Arizona and as we continue to increase our footprint nationwide. We have high ethical and moral expectations for all employees of our company, and insist that everyone operates with the highest level of respect and kindness to each other, our clients and our families.
Our Designers can move between appointments, projects, clients and job duties with ease, and operate seamlessly between the ever-changing requirements of this industry. Strong attention to detail, and accuracy in product knowledge, measurements, and trade/contractor capabilities is required. Our team focuses on predicting trends and staying ahead of this evolving industry by attending market events with occasional travel.
WE ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE TO APPLY! AND WHEN WE SAY ALL, WE MEAN ALL!
The Must Haves:
- Must be available to work full time from our office in Phoenix, AZ
- Work independently, reliable transportation, laptop computer and cell phone (Apple products preferred)
- Understand THELIFESTYLEDCO™ culture
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Qualifications, including but not limited to:
Although this is a general outline of job qualifications, all employees are expected to be ''hands on'' and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
- AWESOME AF
- Thick skinned
- 1-3 years previous Designer experience within a Design Firm
- Eat, Sleep and Breathe Design and Organic Desert Living™
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of trade resources
- Extreme attention to detail
- Client/Project Management skills and tactics
- Desire to collaborate and take redirection, positively
- Positive, half full attitude, with a killer sense of humor
- Social Media understanding to collaborate between firm's social channels and your own
- Endless and boundless, energy and a strong desire to complete tasks in a timely manner
- SketchUp EXPERT level is a MUST
- AutoCAD, Revit or other rendering skills a strong bonus but not required
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) Matching
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This is a salaried position starting at $50K+ with pay depending on experience. If this sounds like your dream job, please email your resume, Instagram handle, photos of 1-3 projects you've recently completed that best reflect your aesthetic, and a design board with subject line "AWESOME AF DESIGNER" to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a test, so follow directions carefully.