How We Styled Our 2022 Luxe Boho Christmas Tree
Photoshoot space: #theODLhouse
Photography by Madi Robison
* All products featured are independently selected by our team. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Note: any pieces not listed do not have sources we are able to share. All items subject to availability *
With a collection of new and old favorites to style your tree, these pieces can be mixed and matched for endless styling options to make your tree bigger and even more LUXE! Keep reading for a detailed list of what tree trimmings we used so you can decorate your tree just like us! Shop the collection either in our stores, or online at www.thelifestyledco.com!
Last year we filmed a video walkthrough of our 5-step guide to create your own LUXE Boho Christmas tree, you can use the same steps for new or old tree trimmings!
We used a faux, 9 foot Pre-Lit Balsam Fir tree from Amazon!
Ornaments and Tree Trimmings
- Bright Time Ornament - Set of 6 - $14
- Through The Snow Paper Ornament - $8
- Dancer Ornament - $11
- Noor House Ornament - 3 Sizes - $14
- Starlie Ornament - 2 Sizes - From $16
- Pretty Paper Ornament - $10
- Hear The Bells Ornament - $8
- Part Of Me Ornament - $12
- North Pole Ornament - Set of 4 - $25
- Over The River Ornament - Set of 4 - $24
- Peace On Earth Ornament - Set of 6 - $18
- Icey Ornament - $9
- Florian Ornament - $30
- Leora Ornament - 2 Sizes - From $14
- Watch the Stars Ornament - $16
- Frostine Ornament - $14
- Lior Ornament - $10
- Montana Knit Ornament - $16
- Enlighten Icicle Ornament - Set of 6 - $22
- Brightest Star Ornament - $14
- Snowden Tree Topper - $54
Instead of a traditional tree skirt we used a Faux Sheepskin Rug similar to our tree last year, but here are options that will compliment your tree!
If you want your presents to have a similar look, click here to shop all the supplies we used to create this year's color scheme!